|Posted by Rohana Raven on February 23, 2014 at 9:50 AM|
*** Step 2 - Adding animations ***
- Open content of MLP and drop animations from your inventory in it
- You may save original names of animations if you wish, or, if animation is not modify. Actually, no modify animations will prevent only to change their names, there is no other way you could modify animation at all.
- If you are changing the names of animations, note that MLP does not stand any symbols like , # - in a word all of what is used in titles of [RNP] Animations. I am naming my animations in a way to be easily found in your inventory, not to do what designers should do.
- Animations will show in the MLP content in alphabetical order. Naming them right way, you can group them clearly and save yourself a lot of time, as there will be a lot of copy/paste of animation names.
Example: let’s say we have 3 female sits, 3 male sits, 3 couple and 3 sex animations. For female and male single sits I like to use this form: F1, F2, F3, M1, M2, M3. For couples that would be: C1F, C1M where 1 stands for first couple animation, C for couple animation, and F/M for gender. Similar for sex animations: S1F, S1M. That way I always have my animations clearly grouped, and I am not losing my time on searching them. But, over time you will develop your own system, of course. For the purpose of this tutorial, I'll use mine. Of course:)
- There are two ways you can rename animations when they are already in the content of the object. One is to right click on the animations, click rename, give it a new name and then wait for name to refresh, It can be very frustrating when MLP is filled with animations.
Second way is to select group of animations - or all of them - right click and choose properties. All properties windows of selected animations will open, and it will be much easier for you to handle renaming.
Categories: MLP Tutorails LEVEL 0