|Posted by Rohana Raven on February 23, 2014 at 9:55 AM|
*** Preparing MLP ***
What you have in front of you is an example MLP, but before we start you need to get rid of unnecessary parts.
- Delete all .MENUITEMS.*** notecards but .MENUITEMS it self - it is first on the list, you will not touch it in anyway but it has to remain in MLP
- Delete all .POSITIONS.*** notecards but .POSITIONS it self - it contains the default positions. Those ones will have to be changed
- Delete all animations and sounds
- Delete all objects but object named ~ball
- Reset MLP from Tools menu, or using reset button from OPTIONS/ShutDown/Reset. Personally, in this case I prefer Tools menu.
Take copy in your inventory, you don’t want to lose time on this step every time you want to make something, right?
Categories: MLP Tutorails LEVEL 0