|Posted by Rohana Raven on February 23, 2014 at 9:55 AM|
In the main menu, you will see OPTIONS button, in capital letters. It is controlled by system .MENUITEMS notecard. Remember, there is nothing for you in .MENUITEMS notecard in this point to be touched, just don't delete it.
OPTIONS menu is available for the owner only. It contains some permission buttons as well as some very important tools you will need as a builder.
Let’s click it and open it
- BallUsers - by clicking the button, owner will be able to decide who could use the balls. The options are: Group and All. The chosen option will be chatted on the screen.
- MenuUsers - by clicking the button, owner will be able to decide who could use the menu. The options are: Owner, Group and All. The chosen option will be chatted on the screen.
- Adjust Pos, Dump Pos, Save Pos - three most used tools buttons that will enable you to set position of animations. Detailed tutorial follows.
- Height - will open submenu for adjusting the height of all poseballs
- Dumps Prop, Save Prop - prop tools. Will not be covered on this level.
- Chat Info - clicking the button will turn on/off chat of the object.
- ShutDown ... will open submenu with the following options:
- Pose Reset - will refresh memory and load new setting for animation from .POSITIONS.*** notecards
- Menu Reset - will refresh memory and load new setting for menus from .MENUITEMS.*** notecards
Pose Reset and Menu Reset will shorten your work time. After saving your configurations in notecards, you will need MLP to load the new configurations. Very often, those shortcut buttons are time savers comparing to restart everything from MLP and wait everything to load into memory.
- Restart - will restart complete MLP and all notecards
- ConfigCheck - will check configurations and reset , loading setting from .POSITIONS and .PROPS notecards
- ShutDown! - will shut down the MLP, derezing all rezzed balls
At this point you don't need to learn any of this. In short we will pay attention to what you really need of this list as MLP beginner.
Categories: MLP Tutorails LEVEL 0